OUR RETURN POLICY
Everything You Need to Know
Most of our items are eligible for our 14-day refund policy. If you receive a defective item, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt with photos of the problem, so that we can refund or replace it.
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition it was received and in be in the original packaging.
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* To be eligible, the item must be defective or damaged in transit. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind or if an item doesn't fit. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.